Kurious.Live Validator Introduction
Let us continue to be part of LikeCoin’s journey to the Decentralized Future
Who are we?
- Kurious.Live (KLive) has been a LikeCoin Chain validator since Sheung Wan chain in May 2021.
- We are a group of HK enthusiasts who believe that to live is to always be curious. The pursuit of knowledge should not ever stop. Our original founders Sai Leung and Carmen have been running the SingJai channel on YouTube for the last 7 years and have amassed a following of over 280K Hong Kongers.
- As content creators, we believe in verifiable information. Therefore, we have a strong conviction on what LikeCoin’s ISCN system can achieve — in the new decentralized world, all users should be able to verify the origin of any content consumed. Where we want to help LikeCoin is to jointly explore how to extent the ISCN to beyond written articles to all content format. This is because we see the future as multi-channel — users should be able to access the same content through reading, listening and watching. (Please visit us at Kurious.Live 🙂 where we are starting the first step on building a creator centric platform where format is simply a tool instead of the driving core of a platform)
- The vision of Kurious.Live is to expand the Singjai content beyond current affairs. Kurious is a place for creators to share their passion and knowledge in a fun relevant way, igniting the endless curiosity in all of us.
What have we done?
Help LikeCoin team brainstorm and connect with blockchain like-minded partners
- Brainstormed with the LikeCoin team in April (including Phoebe, Edmond, Kin Ko) on how to accomodate contents besides articles, books, and storage mechanisms that can provide user a better experience & trust (should IPFS be the only storage mechanism integrated?)
- Connected LikeCoin to Sam, founder of Arweave on Twitter as webelieve Arweave’s permanent storage solution is a perfect complement to LikeCoin’s ISCN system. (Connected Sam to Kin Ko and then Phoebe)
Educating our audience on various segments of blockchain. Our audience demographic is more mature and almost all of them have not been exposed to blockchain learning sources that they feel they can trust. In the past 8 months, we have been delivering weekly blockchain content including specifically the following aimed to drive familiarity to LikeCoin. We see that there’re already many LikeCoin believers helping to reach the younger, more crypto-savvy audience. Thus our hope is to help plug in the gaps and help reach the hard-to-reach demographics.
- 區塊鏈生態：無大台但有共識 和平分手機制 with Likecoin Founder Kin Ko — 10K Views
- 記憶與遺忘的鬥爭 Arweave永久儲存技術 — 14K Views
- DAO去中心化自治組織 冇大台的治理方法 — 13K Views
- Bitcoin 區塊鍵冇大台時代來臨 — 145K Views
- 網上支付新時代Creator Economy- 22K Views
- 先知未來錢 港幣的穩定幣角色 從數碼到加密銀包 — 18K Views
What do we plan to do:
- Continue to help our strong audience base to gain deeper knowledge of not just blockchain, but also the concepts behind why it is crucial to have a system like ISCN in the future Web3 World
- At least 1 ISCN focused episode in Q4 2021
- Organize Twitter Spaces for live discussion around the topic of proof of origin of information, ISCN, and how the technology is getting closer to providing a user friendly interface very soon
- Work with LikeCoin team to be their first users on ISCN in registering the historical content from both SingJai and Kurious
- Continue to connect the LikeCoin team and community to suitable partners like ArWeave.
- 50%. The proceeds from the verification process will be used on future efforts of Kurious.Live in expanding ISCN infrastructure, and spreading knowledge of the importance of free & verified information to our audience.